Monday, September 27, 2010

"Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times.

And think to your self, there's is no place like home."
Wizard of Oz

It has been so very long since I have blogged and I have missed you all. I can't wait to begin sharing all of my wonderful adventures.  Soon, I promise...

But for today, I will be content with simply saying hello and sharing one photo...

We crossed a street, turned a corner on our way to The Orangerie and there in all her majesty was the Eiffel Tower.  My breath caught in my throat as I just stood and let the moment envelop me, sigh.

So very nice to be home,
Catherine

PS
Too bad I left my ruby slippers at home, because i had to make do with Air France and a 14 plus hour flight home : )


9 comments:

Terri said...

Welcome back Catherine!!!
I am excited to hear all about your trip! And you saw the ET...yea for you!!!
Hugs,
Terri

Pamela Jane said...

Welcome home, can't wait to see your photos, need another infusion. :)

Rose Brier Studio said...

Welcome home. I've been thinking a lot about Glinda and the ruby slippers this week, so was rather delighted to read your references. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
xoxo
~Marilee

Unknown said...

Welcome home! 14 hours on a plane....wow! Can't wait to see more photos from your fabulous trip!

connie said...

hi catherine....
got your message thank you..it is fixed!
Love to hear all about your travels!

Kateyed said...

So glad you are back, Catherine. We just got back yesterday. Maybe we were flying the same day! I am exhausted but traveling is wonderful, isn't it?

I will miss you at Silver Bella but know there will be a time I will meet you in person. For now, I will be very content to know you here!!!

xo,
Suz

Lisa M. Pace said...

I loved getting to know you in Mykonos Catherine. Please keep in touch... I still dream of your journal. It is the prettiest I have ever seen. Hugs!

Jenni said...

hi catherine!! it was so wonderful to meet you in mykonos! keep in touch! xoxo

Taylor schapiro said...

Love your ROD book and your pictures of Paris. When we went to that flea market it was pouring down rain. Very different photos than what you got.